Gill is a world leading sailing glove brand. This reputation has been earned through constantly researching, designing and bringing to market gloves that embrace innovation and clever design.
Their Short Finger Championship Gloves are designed with Dura-Grip fabric on the palm to offer incredible levels of grip and abrasion resistance without any compromise in flexibility or durability. Fully featured, these gloves benefit from offset finger seams, wraparound palm protection and a pre-shaped construction to fit your hand, while the reduced cuff length and rear volume adjustment eliminate bulk and increase wrist flex. A great all rounder suitable for a multitude of water sports; whether that be that sailing, dinghy sailing, paddle sports or board sports such as kayaking or windsurfing.
- Pre shaped construction fits your natural hand shape.
- Seamless, wraparound Dura-Grip reinforcement on palm and fingers for even greater durability, improved abrasion resistance and grip.
- 4 way stretch fabric across the back of the hand provides UV 50+ protection and is water repellent.
- Rear volume adjustment for freedom of movement and increased wrist flex.
- Reduced cuff length to eliminate bulk and improve comfort.