The DECK-BOSS™ collection is designed to provide anglers with comfortable performance driven footwear options that will outlast even the longest days on the water. Grundéns prioritized a thicker insole to promote noticeable shock resistance and the anti-odor cooling liner will ensure you leave the typical footwear stench behind. Built in razor siping helps move water out from under the shoe improving grip on wet surfaces and combined with a natural gum rubber outsole, you’ll be standing upright on deck all day long.
- 100% Waterproof
- 6" ankle-height coverage for use in a wide range of sea and weather conditions
- Thick, cushioning insole for shock resistance and cushioning
- HeiQ Pure - anti-odor lining finish to keep things smelling fresh
- HeiQ SmartTemp - thermo-regulating finish to keep things cool
- Razor-siped outsole improves traction on wet surface
- Non-Marking Outsole
- Wipe down boots with damp cloth to remove excess dirt and debis.
- Use cold, fresh water to clean your rubber boots. Do not use solvents.
- Any degredation of rubber surface can be treated with after an after-market rubber boot treatment like Revivex®.
- Pull insoles out of boots and air dry product naturally, away from direct sunlight or artificial heat sources.