Mustang Survival HIT Inflatable PFD (Automatic)
Hydrostatic Inflator Technology
The award winning HIT™ Inflatable PFD with Hydrostatic Inflator Technology is Mustang Survival's best-in-safety inflatable PFD. Designed for serious users with exclusive technology, it is designed for use in severe weather, and requires minimal inflator maintenance.
- Hydrostatic Inflator Technology (HIT™) will only inflate when submerged in 4” or more of water pressure, and not in rain, spray, or high humidity
- 38 LBS of buoyancy when inflated
- Manual inflation handle allows you to inflate the vest at any time
- Status indicator window: green means it's ready to go
- SecureZip™ closure stays shut in high winds and still opens easily on inflation
- Two heavy-duty stainless steel D-rings for use with tethers
- Neoprene Comfort Collar™
- Strobe Light Holder safety whistle and SOLAS reflective tape on inflation cell
- Durable outer shell with reflective accents
- Backup oral inflation tube
- Water resistant pocket
- USCG Type II (MD3183 02)
- USCG Type V (MD3184 02)
- USCG Type V Commercial (MD3183 02)
Learn more about the Mustang Survival PFD Classification System here.
Learn more about Mustang's Hydrostatic Inflator Technology with Hammar® here.
Re-Arm Kit: MA7214
** Ground Shipping Required **