As the name suggests, Gill's 3 Seasons Gloves are a great transitional style that can be worn between the warmer and colder months. Constructed with lightweight neoprene and Dura-Grip fabric on the palm, they provide incredible levels of grip whilst remaining warm and waterproof to protect you from the elements. Featuring 'no seam' fingertips and a pre shaped construction to fit your hands, their wraparound palm protection offers complete flexibility and durability. Touch screen compatible and designed with an extended cuff length to tuck underneath your outer layers, these gloves are a great all rounder for a multitude of water sports; whether that be sailing, dinghy sailing, paddle sports or board sports such as kayaking or windsurfing.
- 'No seam' fingertips for improved comfort, fit, durability and dexterity.
- Wraparound palm protection eliminates uncomfortable side seams and provides complete wear protection.
- Race proven flexibility and comfort.
- Pre-shaped construction fits your natural hand shape.
- Lightweight Neoprene construction for warmth event when wet.
- Extended cuff length making it easier to tuck underneath neoprene layers or spray tops
Dura-Grip fabric on palm construction providing incredible levels of grip without any compromise in flexibility and durability. Seamless Dura-Grip reinforcement on palm and fingers for even greater durability, improved abrasion resistance and grip. Touch screen capability.
Hand Wash. Do Not Bleach. Do Not Tumble Dry. No Iron. Do Not Dry Clean. Do not store wet. After use rinse in fresh water.
Shell: 60% Neoprene / 40% Nylon, Palm: 60% Nylon / 40% Polyurethane