Designed to perform, the Verso Jacket features XPLORE+® 3 layer waterproof and breathable fabric and Gill's exclusive XPEL® plant-based treatment which is both water and stain repellent. Featuring fully taped seams, adjustable cuffs with PU inner seals and YKK Aquaguard Zippers ensuring a protective barrier against any water ingress. Lightweight and highly breathable fabric with a quick-dry inner face meaning you'll be able to move with comfort all day. Securely pack away the 3 layer hi-vis hood when not needed and stow away any essential items in the 2 zippered side pockets. With a longer back hem for added protection, the Verso Jacket is best suited for inshore sailing or racing, when performance and comfort matters most. Shop the matching Verso Trousers here.
- Packable, 3 layer hi-vis hood with a 3-way volume adjustment system for a secure, comfortable fit
- Quick dry fleece inner collar lining
- YKK Aquaguard® front & pocket zips with lightweight moulded sliders
- Large inner zipped pocket
- Adjustable outer cuff with PU inner seals for watertight comfort
- Adjustable hem for an optimised fit. Longer back hem for added protection
Machine Wash (30°C). Do not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low . No Iron. Do Not Dry Clean. Do not store wet. Do not store wet. Use non biological detergent.