PART OF THE SUSTAINABLE EDIT:
Recycling reimagined, an incredible 98% of Gill's Men's OS2 Offshore Jacket is made from reclaimed plastic bottles and recycled fibers, from the abrasion resistant outer panels right down to the adjustable shock cord hem. With no compromise in performance, the Jacket features XPLORE® 2-layer fabric construction for a waterproof and breathable finish, as well as XPEL® fabric technology to offer incredible levels of water repellency, stain resistance and odor control; keeping you protected and comfortable to the core. The Gill OS2 Jacket is a staple for offshore sailors.
- High cut thermal collar provides comfort and warmth. Thermal fleece inner collar and chin guard.
- reflective accents for 360° visibility.
- Fully lined hi-vis hood with an improved 2-way adjustment system for a secure & comfortable fit.
- 2-way zipper protected by a double storm guard. Anti-corrosion YKK zip with lightweight molded sliders.
- Fully lined with mesh drainage panels.
- Adjustable outer cuff with PU inner seals for watertight comfort.
- Handwarmer pockets with reversible fleece lining.
- Deep cargo pockets with secure closure.
- 2 chest pockets with Velcro closure.
- Zippered internal security pocket.
Shell- 100% Nylon (Recycled content) | Lining / Fleece- 100% Polyester (Recycled content)