PART OF THE SUSTAINABLE EDIT:
Recycling reimagined, an incredible 98% of Gill's Men's OS2 Offshore Trousers are made from reclaimed plastic bottles and recycled fibers. With no compromise in performance, the Trousers feature XPLORE® 2-layer fabric construction for a waterproof and breathable finish, as well as XPEL® fabric technology to offer incredible levels of water repellency, stain resistance and odor control; keeping you protected and comfortable to the core.
A staple for our offshore sailors, the OS2 Trousers benefit from hand warmer pockets, velcro shoulder adjustment and a YKK zip with internal waterproof gusset so you have a watertight defense against the elements. Shop the matching jacket here.
- Velcro shoulder adjustment with stretch back panel.
- Elasticated waist for an improved fit.
- YKK zip with internal waterproof gusset for wet weather protection
- Abrasion resistant panels to protect against wear and tear.
- Marine Tool/PLB attachment point.
- Adjustable ankle closures.
Shell- 100% Nylon (Recycled content) | Lining / Fleece- 100% Polyester (Recycled content) | Reinforcement - 60% Polyester / 40% Polyester (Recycled content)
Product care: Machine Wash (30°C). Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. No Iron. Do Not Dry Clean. Do not store wet. After use rinse in fresh water. Use non biological detergent.